Featured Post

Book Reviews

By Betty Eilerman on July 21, 2017 This is a "down to earth", real remembrance of how it was to grow up in a complex family, ...

Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Roller coaster of the heart

Today is July 12 ...the day after tomorrow will be July 14th, Dad's birth date in 1922. He would've been 95. And as if that's not enough, the NEXT day, 15th, is both the birth date of my husband AND the date of death of mom/Miss Janice...but wait, there's more...July 21st? Mom's birthday in New Orleans, 1923.......hello! After Dad's 60th birthday at Raamwood Ranch, he turned to me and said " I will now start counting backwards, so in 20 years, you and I will be the same age." That's the way his mind worked ....Both Billy and I feel his spirit now and then. I should call Billy on the 14th ....

No comments: